DaylightMax Sliding Windows by SIMONTON® Premier Replacement Specialists in Orange County
The Simonton® DaylightMax Collection has a unique slim frame window design offers ample natural light and breathtaking views while providing maximum energy efficiency.
DaylightMax Sliding windows have a low-profile design that provides expansive views and floods your home with natural light. Complete your window with a host of energy and design options—including a black interior finish.
Simonton® DaylightMax Windows illuminate your home with natural light, and offer an extensive design portfolio to your unique style and lastly, its dramatic bold interior windows creates a bold statement that complements modern farmhouse and other contemporary home designs.
Single sash easily glides, left or right, to open horizontally for fresh air.
Top sash is fixed with a bottom sash that opens for ventilation.
SAFE & SECURE
AutoSense™ lock self-latches the window when it is closed.
Custom built to the exact size and specifications of your home to ensure proper installation and performance.
1. COMPLEMENTARY STYLE - Streamlined design provides open views and more natural light, complementing any home style.
2. FLEXIBLE WINDOW STYLE - Sliding windows are available in single or 3-lite slider configurations. The end vent slider window has three lites with operable end vents, making it perfect for replacing picture windows to gain ventilation.
3. DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Fusion-welded frame and sash deliver durability and weather resistance.
4. SMOOTH OPERATION - Stainless steel pin axle wheels for ergonomic rolling.
5. CONVENIENT ACCESS - Contoured pull stile easily opens the window and provides dependable performance over time.
6. SUPERIOR SAFETY & SECURITY - Dual, low-profile, color-matched cam locks secure the window tightly against the elements.
7. FINISHED APPEARANCE - Windows are available in frame styles to meet every installation and architectural need. Choose from three decorative stucco trim frames including the Bullnose Frame, Craftsman Frame and Brickmould Frame.
Simonton® is an industry-leading manufacturer of energy-efficient vinyl windows & patio doors custom for your home.
ENERGY STAR® WINDOWS
Simonton® offers optional region-specific ENERGY STAR glass packages designed to deliver optimal energy performance and comfort in any climate.
AAMA GOLD CERTIFICATION
The AAMA Gold Label on Simonton®-built windows and doors verifies our products are manufactured to the industry-leading AAMA Gold Certification Program. This quality assurance testing delivers durable, weather-resistant and energy-efficient products for your home.
California Replacement Windows Since 1990
Over 300,000 Installed Projects!
Click here to Map to Our Location
Hours of Operation
Serving Orange County, South Bay, Long Beach, Inland Empire, Riverside County, West Los Angeles and all of Southern California