DaylightMax Single Hung Windows by SIMONTON® Premier Replacement Specialists in Orange County
Narrow frame Single Hung windows are defined by expansive views, energy efficiency and a large portfolio of designer customizations—including black windows.
The Simonton® DaylightMax Collection has a unique slim frame window design offers ample natural light and breathtaking views while providing maximum energy efficiency.
DaylightMax windows illuminate your home with natural light, and offer an extensive design portfolio to your unique style and lastly, its dramatic bold interior windows creates a bold statement that complements modern farmhouse and other contemporary home designs.
Top sash is fixed with a bottom sash that opens for ventilation.
2-7/8″ narrow frame provides maximum daylight and viewing area.
SAFE & SECURE
AutoSense™ lock self-latches the window when it is closed.
Custom built to the exact size and specifications of your home to ensure proper installation and performance.
1. COMPLEMENTARY STYLE - Streamlined frame design perfectly complements any type of home.
2. DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Fusion-welded frame and sash deliver durability and weather resistance.
3. PROTECTIVE WATER BARRIER - Sloped sill quickly moves water away from your home.
4. ACCESSIBILITY & OPERATION - Contoured lift rails are molded into the sash for strength, durability and easy operation
5. WEATHERTIGHT - The reinforced, meeting rail tightly seals the sash for increased strength and weather resistance
6. EASY TO CLEAN - Bottom sash tilts in for easy in-home cleaning.
7. YEARS AND YEARS OF USE - 3/4” stainless-steel balance system and durable pivot alignment clip allow easy opening of the window sash to any desired position, even after years of use
8. SUPERIOR SAFETY & SECURITY - Self-latching AutoSense™ cam locks add a layer of protection by locking the window when it is closed.
9. FINISHED APPEARANCE - Windows are available in frame styles to meet every installation and architectural need. Choose from three decorative stucco trim frames including the Bullnose Frame, Craftsman Frame and Brickmould Frame
Simonton® is an industry-leading manufacturer of energy-efficient vinyl windows & patio doors custom for your home.
ENERGY STAR® WINDOWS
Simonton® offers optional region-specific ENERGY STAR glass packages designed to deliver optimal energy performance and comfort in any climate.
AAMA GOLD CERTIFICATION
The AAMA Gold Label on Simonton®-built windows and doors verifies our products are manufactured to the industry-leading AAMA Gold Certification Program. This quality assurance testing delivers durable, weather-resistant and energy-efficient products for your home.
California Replacement Windows Since 1990
Over 300,000 Installed Projects!
Click here to Map to Our Location
Hours of Operation
Serving Orange County, South Bay, Long Beach, Inland Empire, Riverside County, West Los Angeles and all of Southern California