The Simonton® DaylightMax Collection has a unique slim frame window design offers ample natural light and breathtaking views while providing maximum energy efficiency.
The narrow frame improves the wide-open views you’ll enjoy with DaylightMax Picture windows. Exceptional energy efficiency and design customizations complete the window.
Simonton® DaylightMax Windows illuminate your home with natural light, and offer an extensive design portfolio to your unique style and lastly, its dramatic bold interior windows creates a bold statement that complements modern farmhouse and other contemporary home designs.
Fixed window, with no moveable sash, increases protection against wind and rain.
2-7/8″ narrow frame provides maximum daylight and viewing area.
BUILT TO LAST
Fusion-welded construction creates a one-piece unit for reliable strength and durability.
Custom built to the exact size and specifications of your home to ensure proper installation and performance.
1. COMPLEMENTARY STYLE - Streamlined frame design perfectly complements any type of home.
2. UNOBSTRUCTED VIEW - Wide open, unhindered views illuminate your home with abundant natural light.
3. DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Fusion welded to create a strong, weathertight window for unmatched durability, longevity and performance.
4. THERMAL EFFICIENCY - Fixed, non opening window style provides exceptional weather resistance and thermal performance.
5. VERSATILE STYLE - Use alone or in conjunction with other fixed or operable windows to create a unique window combination.
6. FINISHED APPEARANCE - Windows are available in frame styles to meet every installation and architectural need. Choose from three decorative stucco trim frames including the Bullnose Frame, Craftsman Frame and Brickmould Frame.
Simonton® is an industry-leading manufacturer of energy-efficient vinyl windows & patio doors custom for your home.
ENERGY STAR® WINDOWS
Simonton® offers optional region-specific ENERGY STAR glass packages designed to deliver optimal energy performance and comfort in any climate.
AAMA GOLD CERTIFICATION
The AAMA Gold Label on Simonton®-built windows and doors verifies our products are manufactured to the industry-leading AAMA Gold Certification Program. This quality assurance testing delivers durable, weather-resistant and energy-efficient products for your home.
California Replacement Windows Since 1990
Over 300,000 Installed Projects!
Click here to Map to Our Location
Hours of Operation
Serving Orange County, South Bay, Long Beach, Inland Empire, Riverside County, West Los Angeles and all of Southern California