Simonton® DaylightMax Garden Windows: Distinctive Appearance with Impressive Functionality.
Updated: Mar 14
Distinctive appearance with impressive functionality, the Simonton® DaylightMax Garden Window creates a beautiful sun-drenched nook ideal for plants and collectibles.
Unique dimensional window brings more natural light in to your room.
Perfect kitchen window style with venting and space for a personal herb garden.
Available in virtually maintenance-free white and tan vinyl.
Custom built to the exact size and specifications for your home to ensure proper installation and performance.
1. MORE SPACE & LIGHT - Unique dimensional window increases natural light while adding more space and a glass shelf to grow plants and herbs or display collectibles.
2. DURABLE WEATHERABILITY - Fusion-welded construction with a snap-in sill cover increases weather resistance, while a multi-point locking system tightly seals the sash around dual weather stripping.
3. ENERGY EFFICIENCY - 1" double-strength insulating glass unit with ProSolar® Low-E glass and an Argon gas fill for thermal efficiency and comfort. Optional factory installed insulation further increases thermal performance.
4. SIDE VENTS - Choose casement or single hung side windows for fresh air.
5. ATTRACTIVE FINISH - Standard 1-1/4” birch veneer seat board complements your home’s interior. Choose an optional oak veneer or white pionite laminate seat board to match your décor.
6. MAXIMUM VENTILATION - Integral screen track with a roll formed screen frame and fiberglass mesh allow ample fresh air.
7. ADDITIONAL SHELF - Increase display space with a second glass shelf.
Simonton® is an industry-leading manufacturer of energy-efficient vinyl windows & patio doors custom for your home.
ENERGY STAR® WINDOWS
Simonton® offers optional region-specific ENERGY STAR glass packages designed to deliver optimal energy performance and comfort in any climate.
AAMA GOLD CERTIFICATION
The AAMA Gold Label on Simonton®-built windows and doors verifies our products are manufactured to the industry-leading AAMA Gold Certification Program. This quality assurance testing delivers durable, weather-resistant and energy-efficient products for your home.
California Replacement Windows Since 1990
Over 300,000 Installed Projects!
Visit Our Orange County Showroom
1129 N. Kraemer Blvd. Anaheim, CA 92806
Click here to Map to Our Location
Hours of Operation
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE IN-HOME FREE ESTIMATE (714) 632-7767
Serving Orange County, South Bay, Long Beach, Inland Empire, Riverside County, West Los Angeles and all of Southern California