Create interior space and enhance your home’s curb appeal with the dimensional design of a DaylightMax Bay and Bow window. Customize to match your décor with a wide selection of design options.
The Simonton® DaylightMax Collection has a unique slim frame window design offers ample natural light and breathtaking views while providing maximum energy efficiency.
Simonton® DaylightMax Bay Windows and Bow Windows illuminate your home with natural light, and offer an extensive design portfolio to your unique style and lastly, its dramatic bold interior windows creates a bold statement that complements modern farmhouse and other contemporary home designs.
ROOM-OPENING BAY WINDOWS / BOW WINDOWS
Bay/Bow windows combine three window sat 30-or 45-degree angles for a dramatic effect.
ELEGANT BOW WINDOWS
Bow windows combine three, four or five windows at a 10-degree angle for a subtle, arced appearance.
2-7/8″ narrow frame provides maximum daylight and viewing area.
Custom built to the exact size and specifications of your home to ensure proper installation and performance.
BAY WINDOWS AND BOW WINDOWS Product Details:
1. COMPLEMENTARY STYLE - Streamlined frame design perfectly complements any type of home.
2. DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Fusion-welded frame and sash deliver durability and weather resistance.
3. MOISTURE BARRIER - Contoured bullnose vinyl trim guards against temperature changes, while the sloped interior dam helps protect against water infiltration.
4. CUSTOM FINISHING - Head and seat boards, in either 1-1/4" thick oak or birch veneer, may be stained or painted to match the interior of your home.
5. SUPERIOR INSULATION - Seat boards with 1-1/2" thick insulation create a barrier against drafts and temperature fluctuations.
6. STRONG SUPPORT - Heavy-duty cable support system utilizes a zero-slip clamp that securely anchors the window for precision installation and structural integrity.
7. DECORATIVE TOUCH - Optional, color-matched wooden knee braces are available for the exterior of your home.
BEHIND THE SCENES: BAY AND BOW WINDOWS with Simonton® Windows and Doors
Simonton® is an industry-leading manufacturer of energy-efficient vinyl windows & patio doors custom for your home.
ENERGY STAR® WINDOWS
Simonton® offers optional region-specific ENERGY STAR glass packages designed to deliver optimal energy performance and comfort in any climate.
AAMA GOLD CERTIFICATION
The AAMA Gold Label on Simonton®-built windows and doors verifies our products are manufactured to the industry-leading AAMA Gold Certification Program. This quality assurance testing delivers durable, weather-resistant and energy-efficient products for your home.
California Replacement Windows Since 1990
Over 300,000 Installed Projects!
Click here to Map to Our Location
Hours of Operation
Serving Orange County, South Bay, Long Beach, Inland Empire, Riverside County, West Los Angeles and all of Southern California