With a streamlined frame, DaylightMax Awning windows offer design flexibility with exceptional energy efficiency and weather resistance.
The Simonton® DaylightMax Collection has a unique slim frame window design offers ample natural light and breathtaking views while providing maximum energy efficiency.
DaylightMax windows illuminate your home with natural light, and offer an extensive design portfolio to your unique style and lastly, its dramatic bold interior windows creates a bold statement that complements modern farmhouse and other contemporary home designs.
Top-hinged design can remain open during light rain for fresh air.
Top sash is fixed with a bottom sash that opens for ventilation.
2-7/8″ narrow frame provides maximum daylight and viewing area.
Custom built to the exact size and specifications of your home to ensure proper installation and performance.
1. COMPLEMENTARY STYLE - Streamlined frame design perfectly complements any type of home.
2. DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Fusion-welded frame and sash deliver durability and weather resistance.
3. CONVENIENT OPERATION - The nesting crank handle neatly folds into the base and won’t interfere with drapes and blinds. The handle is easily accessed and engaged over sinks and countertops.
4. SUPERIOR SAFETY & SECURITY - Multi-point locking system tightly secures the window.
5. EFFECTIVE INSULATION - Sash tightly engages around three lines of heavy-duty weather stripping for advanced weatherability and energy efficiency.
6. YEARS AND YEARS OF USE - Sturdy, stainless steel hardware supports the sash and provides years of effortless operation.
7. AMPLE VENTILATION - Full interior extruded screen with fiberglass mesh allows you to enjoy fresh air while helping keep bugs out; integral screen tracks provide a streamlined appearance.
8. FINISHED APPEARANCE - Windows are available in frame styles to meet every installation and architectural need. Choose from three decorative stucco trim frames including the Bullnose Frame, Craftsman Frame and Brickmould Frame
Simonton® is an industry-leading manufacturer of energy-efficient vinyl windows & patio doors custom for your home.
ENERGY STAR® WINDOWS
Simonton® offers optional region-specific ENERGY STAR glass packages designed to deliver optimal energy performance and comfort in any climate.
AAMA GOLD CERTIFICATION
The AAMA Gold Label on Simonton®-built windows and doors verifies our products are manufactured to the industry-leading AAMA Gold Certification Program. This quality assurance testing delivers durable, weather-resistant and energy-efficient products for your home.
California Replacement Windows Since 1990
Over 300,000 Installed Projects!
Click here to Map to Our Location
Hours of Operation
Serving Orange County, South Bay, Long Beach, Inland Empire, Riverside County, West Los Angeles and all of Southern California